This year, Aurora Public Library's TD Summer Reading Club goes online with reading challenges for all ages:
- TD Summer Reading Club for ages 0-12
- YA Summer Reading Challenge for ages 13-18
- Aurora Public Library Summer Reading Challenge for ages 19-109
How it works
- Sign up for the Club to create an account and register yourself and your family for their different challenges. Kids 12 and younger can make their own accounts with permission from their parent/guardian or sign up the whole family at the same time. Reading with a class? Teachers or leaders at schools, daycares and day camps can make an account for their entire class to sign up and receive prizes.
- Once you’ve registered, you can join any of our online Reading Challenges with the same account.
- Start earning badges! You’ll get one just for signing up and can earn many more for reading milestones and doing special activities. We also have great prizes for all the challenges. Read hard and you can earn great stuff!
TD Summer Reading Club
- Sign up or log in at https://aurorapl.beanstack.com/reader365 and pick the TD Summer Reading Club 2021 to join, and then start reading, reviewing and completing activities.
- You can get a necklace and brag tag when you register, and beads for every badge completed. All of those can be picked up at Aurora Public Library, Monday - Saturday, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm, using our window pickup.
- To "finish" the club and get a prize pack, you need to read 20 hours, but you can keep tracking your reading all summer. Special prizes will be awarded to the top five readers in September!
- The club runs from June 19 - September 18. All reading must be completed by September 18.